This is the view from my bedroom window
Yes, we have our own oak grove. It is lovely, but it makes gardening a challenge.
I have dinky side yard that actually gets sun in the summer months
We have on raised bed full of zucchini and containers with tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers
This is the first year I have been able to garden at all here. Previously I had been in Lemoore too often to plant anything
Peppers in containers on our gravel walkway. If it gets sun, I'm planting there!
My tomatoes are 6 feet tall. They seem to be reaching for the sun they wish they had. I got the troughs in Lemoore
This bell was a present to my grandfather when he retired It came from the last steam engine on the Northwestern Pacific. Ben Burtt has recorded it ringing and the sound has been in several movies.
Yes, we have our own oak grove. It is lovely, but it makes gardening a challenge.
This is the first year I have been able to garden at all here. Previously I had been in Lemoore too often to plant anything
Peppers in containers on our gravel walkway. If it gets sun, I'm planting there!
My tomatoes are 6 feet tall. They seem to be reaching for the sun they wish they had. I got the troughs in Lemoore
Shelly, at first I thought who is this person as I did not recognize any of you all in the email. I have never had an email from you. Great blog I will enjoy coming back and looking.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog Shelley!
ReplyDeleteYour gardens are amazing!!!
I love them!
love, annie
BTW: Welcome to the blogging community! Glad to have you!
ReplyDeleteShelley,
ReplyDeleteYou have a green thumb.
Please bring me some zuchinni and tomatoes!
...............................I'm waiting!
Love, Aunt Junie
Hi Shelley,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Tammy's facebook. It is wonderful and I love seeing all the family pictures. You have an amazing talent with the camera. And I thoroughly enjoy your humor. You look wonderful and so does your Mom. I will be back....
Take Care,
Nadine